Important COVID-19 Update
On Monday, Premier Daniel Andrews announced further easing of restrictions for Regional Victoria.
For our centre and how we serve you –
As at 11.59pm on Tuesday 27 October, the following applies:
- Indoor Gyms to reopen with: density quotient of 1 per 8 sqm and patron cap of 10 per space (max 10 per group/class), cap of 20 per venue. data-sf-ec-immutable="">[AC1] such as recommendation to wear face masks, limits on shared equipment, time between groups and requirement for a COVID Safe marshal on site.
With easing of restrictions and increased activity in our centre, we will need to remain vigilant in keeping ourselves and each other safe.
It’s important we remember the role we play, and we ask that everyone continues to follow the below guidelines:
1. It is still mandatory for you to wear a face cover when leaving home
2. Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others at all times
3. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
4. Cough or sneeze into your elbow
5. Stay at home if you're unwell
6. Please make use of our Hand Sanitisation Stations upon entry to our centre.
Thank you for your understanding and continuing to support our community in stopping the spread of COVID-19